FundraisingIP.com fundraising planners and checklists:
Choose The Right Product Fundraiser For Your Group
This checklist will help you evaluate and select a company and product.
Answer these questions about your group/resources; keep this information on hand when you talk with potential fundraising companies:
- Estimated number of sellers:
- Average age of seller:
- Number of volunteers who can help manage the fundraiser:
- What product(s)/fundraiser(s) have been popular:
- What products/fundraisers are favored by group members:
- What your group represents:
- Are there any produtcs that do not line up with your group's philosophy and should not be considered:
- Does your group have funds available for upfront expenditures? Yes / No
- Amount of available funds:
- Date funds are needed by:
- Projected date of fundraiser:
- Is space available for inventory storage? Yes / No
- What is preferable:
- Order takers/catalog Sales? Or On-hand Sales?
- Have sellers carry home products? Or Require parent pick-up? If yes, where is the pickup location?
>> For easy side-by-side comparison print and complete the following page 2 for each fundraiser company/product under consideration:
Company & Product Evaluation
Answer the following questions about each fundraising company and its products:
Name of Company:
Product(s) being considered:
Is this company…
- Well established and has a good reputation? Yes / No
- Recommended by others (either by referral or by testimonials provided by company): Yes / No
- Have we dealt with this company before? Yes / No
- Any Problems?
- Does this company take returns if there is product leftover? Yes / No
- Do they offer free shipping or low-cost shipping? Yes / No
- What is the availability of customer service?
Is this fundraiser (product)…
- Easy or hard to sell/do?
- Something we've done before? Yes / No
If yes, was it successful? Yes / No
What changes should be made?
- What is the profit potential (percent of profit, amount)?
- Are up-front costs required?
- Does the product line up with our philosophy? E.g. is it "green", "healthy", below a specific dollar amount?
Rank this fundraiser (compared to others from 1 - 5):
We wish you great success with your fundraising event!
For more help with your fundraiser, visit us at FundraisingIP.com.
Copyright © FundraisingIP.com