FundraisingIP.com fundraising planners and checklists:
Set Goals For The Next Fundraising Season / Your Next Fundraiser
This easily formatted fundraising checklist for goal-setting will help you define goals so that you can make informed decisions for your fundraising campaign; it will also be useful in review, and in future goal-setting.
Evaluating Cycle's/Season's Fundraising Goals
Answer these questions about 'the big picture' for the entire year or fundraising cycle/season. This will help you gain an understanding of your overall funding needs.
- How much money is in the budget now?
- Is any of this money:
- dedicated to projects? How much?
- available to fund fundraising efforts?
- How much money is estimated to be needed to fund all projects?
- How much money is needed for operational costs?
- Have costs increased from previous years? How much?
- Are funds available from other sources, such as grants or donations?
- How much money needs to be raised through fundraising?
- What is the date that the money is needed for expenditures (in other words, what date do you need cash-in-hand for payment)?
- Estimate the time available for completing fundraising projects:
Evaluating Project Goals
Use this section to plan for each fundraising project; print a new sheet for each project as needed to set fundraising project goals.
Answer these questions about this fundraising project:
- What date are the funds from this fundraiser needed by?
- How much of the fundraising goal do you hope to raise with this particular fundraiser (dollar figure goal)?
- What is the estimated profitability of this fundraising project?
- How much time is needed to hold this fundraiser?
- What is the size of the volunteer group available to work this fundraiser?
- Given time and man-power constraints, is it reasonable to believe that this project can raise this amount of funds?
- What would make this fundraising project more manageable?
- Will other fundraising projects be needed to help meet the overall financial goal of the group?
- Suggestions for other fundraisers:
We wish you great success with your fundraising event!
For more help with your fundraiser, visit us at FundraisingIP.com.
Copyright © FundraisingIP.com